- ProBLEN Products
- HGH Plus IGF-1 & IGF-2
- HGH Complex
- Immune Support
- Metals Detox
- Lung Detox
- Dosages and Important Info!
- Why Choose Our HGH?
- About HGH
- Different HGH Therapies
- Growth Hormone and Its Benefits
- HGH and Health Conditions
- Other Hormones and Anti-Aging
- How Hormones Affect Health
- Hormones That Decrease With Age and Your Options
- Hormone Levels Considered Normal For Age
- Thyroid Autoimmune Disorders - the Most Common Cause of Thyroid Dysfunction
- Estrogen/Progesterone - Benefits Without Risks?
- The Importance of Proper Adrenal Function and Balanced Cortisol
- Hypothyroidism - Undiagnosed and Treatment Failures
- Latest Anti-Aging Therapies
- How Hormones Affect Health
- Customer Service
- My Account
- Online Store
What Homeopathy is and How it Works
By Lisa Wells, RN
Homeopathy is a powerful system of medicine that is over 200 years old. A German physician named Dr. Samuel Hahnemann made the first discovery of the scientific principles known as homeopathy in the early 1800's.
This form of medicine has not only been recognized as a safe and effective way to help the body, it is also the second most prominent form of medicine in the world. In fact, the Royal Family in England has had a homeopathic doctor for decades, which they frequently use as their first choice, and they tend to have long lifespans.
Sales of homeopathic remedies have risen 25 to 50% per year for several years, and even some insurance companies now cover homeopathic treatments. Homeopathic medicines have been used successfully for centuries to treat various physical and emotional conditions.
Research Supports the Efficacy of Homeopathy
Trevor Cook, Ph.D. stated that
a magnetic resonance device detected subatomic activity in 23 homeopathic remedies.1
Dr. Emilio de Guidici said that
water molecules form structures capable of storing minute charges of electromagnetic signals.1
Dr. Wolfgang Ludwig, a German biophysicist, demonstrated that homeopathic substances give off measurable electromagnetic signals.1
These researchers concluded that homeopathic remedies demonstrate "energies" and that water molecules have a stable hexagonal lattice system like an invisible honeycomb. This honeycomb can hold homeopathic energies and can change the structural shape of the water molecule lattice pattern!
Succussing, or shaking the homeopathic product seems to transfer the electromagnetic essence of the active ingredient into the water structure.
Some components of homeopathic formulas are direct extracts of active ingredients, with the chemistry of the active ingredient being the primary method of their therapeutic action. Other components are more dilute. It is thought that the electromagnetic properties of these components are responsible for their therapeutic effects. During the homeopathic production process many homeopathic ingredients are systematically succussed and diluted.
Succussion, the key to potency, is a system of specialized agitation during the production process. It is thought that this process excites the electrons of the active ingredient, allowing the molecules to interact with the molecules of the diluent, which is usually water and alcohol. In this way an exchange of molecular information occurs so that the entire solution becomes potentiated with the strength of the original active ingredient. This process is made possible by the electromagnetic properties of homeopathy.
Homeopathy Stimulates the Body's Healing Powers
Homeopathy is also based on the premise that certain substances are able to stimulate the body's own healing mechanisms, allowing the body to heal itself and bring itself into balance. After symptoms of health conditions have been alleviated homeopathy works to reestablish internal order at the deepest levels and helps the body to optimize and improve itself. Because very small doses are used this should be accomplished without negative side effects.
Phyllis A. Balch, CNC, in her popular book Prescription For Nutritional Healing states that the basic principles of homeopathy are that the natural state of the human body is one of health and that the body possesses the natural ability to heal itself. Homeopaths believe that we should not suppress this ability but should instead seek to stimulate and assist the body's own healing processes.5
Modern Western medicine often seeks to suppress the body's own healing powers by using large doses of suppressant pharmaceutical drugs. Ms. Balch believes this can be harmful. She states that it is possible to increase the healing power of a medicine and reduce its toxicity while at the same time proportionally and progressively diluting the medicine. This allows homeopathic physicians to administer extremely powerful but minute therapeutic doses of a medicine or ingredient without the side effects and toxic reactions that may be seen with the larger doses used in conventional medicine.5
Scientists Accept the Proven Homeopathic Concept
"Hormesis" is a term used to describe small doses of substances that create a beneficial response. One cell biologist, Dr. Joan Smith Sonneborn, states that
hormesis appears to be a very real phenomenon and further states that it
may increase DNA repair and may also stimulate the immune system, giving the organism greater protection against infection or chronic disease.1
Patricia Neafsey of the Tufts University School of Medicine and Harold Boxenbaum of the Merrell Dow Research Institute stated that
Assessment of mortality data from modern day bioassay studies indicates the low dose (author's emphasis) animal exposure to a variety of toxic agents (homeopathy uses such toxins as arsenic and cadmium, etc. with great benefits) can, through an unknown mechanism induce beneficial changes which promote health and prolong life (longevity hormesis).1
Put more simply, they are saying that a small amount works very well in promoting good health and a longer life!
Homeopathic Measurements - What is 30X?
About Homeopathic Human Growth Hormone
Expected Benefits of Homeopathic HGH
1. Davis, PhD, Howard A, "Feeling Younger With Homeopathic HGH - The Leading Edge For Anti-Aging," Safe Goods, 1998.
2. Bell IR, Koithan M., A model for homeopathic remedy effects: low dose nanoparticles, allostatic cross-adaptation, and time-dependent sensitization in a complex adaptive system. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2012 Oct 22;12:191. doi: 10.1186/1472-6882-12-191. PMID: 23088629; PMCID: PMC3570304.
3. Guedes JRP, Bonamin LV, Capelozzi VL. Water-Related Mechanisms Proposed for Storing and Transmitting Homeopathic Information: Putative Links with Biological Responses. Homeopathy. 2018 Aug;107(3):172-180. doi: 10.1055/s-0038-1642055. Epub 2018 May 16. PMID: 29768636.
4. Jürgen Clausen, Sian Moss, Alexander Tournier, Rainer Lüdtke, Henning Albrecht, CORE-Hom: A Powerful and Exhaustive Database of Clinical Trials in Homeopathy, Homeopathy, Volume 103, Issue 4, 2014, Pages 219-223, ISSN 1475-4916, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.homp.2014.07.001.
5. Phyllis A. Balch, CNC, Prescription For Nutritional Healing, Avery, Fourth Edition, 2006